Whether you’re a Roadstone enthusiast, a racer who likes the adrenaline rush caused by Riken tires, or off-roader, you will agree that your on-road histrionics are impossible if you don’t have good-quality sets of tires attached to your vehicle. Tires are a must for vehicle mobility. Your car may be outfitted with the best components – a strong engine, a four-speed gearbox, and an amazing interior and exterior, but all of the above is not going to be useful unless you have the right tires to take your vehicle to places. Speaking of, picking up the ideal car tires is determined by various factors, chiefly your car make and model, and your driving needs and habits. With this blog post, we let you important recommendations to assist you to choose the proper tires.
The tires on your car, truck, or motorbike are responsible for keeping you on the road, so taking the time to pick the proper pair is critical to your protection and convenience. And so, it should be emphasized that your car is built to operate on certain tyres, and just fitting any tyre will not suffice.
KNOW YOUR TIRES SPECIFICS:
Check your tires’ configuration. All of these details are stored as a unique code on the sidewall of your tire. It consists of the following:
- Section Width: It is the tire’s total width, measured in millimeters.
- Wall Thickness: It is the measure of the breadth to the height of the tire. Low-profile tires have shorter sidewalls that are less malleable than standard profile tires. Shorter sidewalls improve road holding and grip in turns. Low-profile tires, on the other hand, are often more costly and less ergonomic than conventional versions.
- Type: Available in radial (R) and ply (P). In the former, the chords on the inside are at a 90-degree angle to the centre of the wheel, whereas interlocking chords at 45-degree angles are used in the latter. Radial tires are used on almost all modern-day automobiles.
- Rim Diameter: It is the measurement around the inside of the rim, measured in inches.
- Load Rating Index: Refers to the utmost weight that a tire can withstand, represented as an indexed number in kilograms.
- Speed Rating Index: It is shown as a letter, with the maximum speed in mph.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING THE IDEAL TYRE MODEL FOR YOUR CAR
- Tube v/s Tubeless Tires: The fundamental point of difference is that tube tires consist of a tube, a rim, and a tire. Also, tube tires are high risk in terms of punctures and burnouts as opposed to tires without a tube. While tube tires are inexpensive and easy to install, it is worth noting that they are prone to air leaks that may lead to tube ruptures and tire bursts. Tube tires need to be replaced in case of damage, and professional expertise is a must.
- Tread Pattern: A tire’s tread is responsible for providing it with grip and control as it runs along the road. There are several tread patterns available on the market nowadays that improve the overall appearance and ride quality of the car. You can choose between:
- Conventional Or Symmetrical Tread (most commonly used)
- Asymmetrical Tread (best for drivers that drive at high speeds, and in diverse weather conditions)
- Uni-Directional Tread (have an A or V tread pattern that is direction-specific, and is the most effective at diverting water and minimizing tyre noise.)
- Size: Unless you want to modify the driving dynamics of your car, the tyres that come with it are the ideal ones for it. The idea is that choosing tires larger than the recommended size will have a major influence on the performance, usage, and economy. Before purchasing a larger tyre, seek advice from a car mechanic/technician. Do not choose a smaller tire since it will not perform as intended and may cause a slew of issues in the long haul.
OTHER KEY POINTERS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER:
- Weather conditions
- Fuel Efficiency
- Tyre type (all-season, summer, winter, or specialist)
CONTACT BATTMOBILE FOR VEHICLE TIRE PURCHASE AND FITTING
Whatever type of tire services you need in the UAE, we are here for you. With an 11-year business presence and over 50,000 happy customers, Battmobile prides itself on providing cost-effective and timely tyre replacement and servicing assistance. Whether you want to purchase tires, or want to get them fitted/replaced. Aligned, rotated, or balanced, we can do it, and much more! We provide onsite tire replacement services, too!
Book our tire services today. Call or WhatsApp us at 800 78278now!